The Attero Tech by QSC Synapse D32Mi a high-performance, high-channel density networked audio interface supporting Dante™ with AES67 interoperability. It features 32 studio-grade mic/line preamps and is designed to address the needs of a wide range of commercial audio connectivity applications. It also offers quick access to gain, mute and phantom power controls along with front panel headphone access for local input and Dante™ confidence monitoring.
- 32 studio-grade mic/line preamps with line level capabilities
- Front panel offers network audio level control
- High performance analog-to-digital conversion on terminal block connectors.
- Software selectable pad can be configured for professional (+4 dBu) or consumer (-10 dBV) input levels for each 16 channel input bank.
- Available Q-SYS control plugin – no programming required
Synapse D32Mi Specifications:
Mic/Line Inputs Maximum input level +24 dBu (pad active - Line mode) Input impedance 2k Ω (mic) | 10k Ω (line) Input type 3-pin depluggable terminal block Analog Outputs Maximum output level +24 dBu Output impedance 200 Ω Headphone Output Connector 1/4 in TRS jack Controls Mute / volume encoder Load 32 Ω minimum Audio Networking Protocol support Dante™ with AES67 support Channel count 32 Dante RX, 2 Dante RX Modes Switched or Redundant mode Ports 2 - Gb copper on RJ-45, 2 - Gb SFP General Dimensions (HWD) 1.75 x 19 x 12.5 in
(44.5 x 482.6 x 5080 mm)
Weight 6 lb (2.72 kg)