Compact spot fixture with a 15-Watt warm white LED, 20-degree beam, dim to warm effect, 3-pin DMX In/Out and powerCON In/Out.
The Saber Spot DTW is a compact spot fixture with a 15-Watt warm white LED. Features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, strobing, electronic dimming and has a 4-Button LED display system on the rear panel. Its built-in ACL lens produces a 20-degree beam angle. It features a dim to warm effect that replicates a halogen-like dimming profile.
The Saber Spot DTW has a scissor bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, installations, table spotting, lighting retail stores.
SABER SPOT DTW
• Light Source: 15-Watt Warm White LED
• LED Life Expectancy: 10,000 Hrs
• Beam Angle: 20-degrees
• Includes 2 interchangeable frost filter lens (10-degree & 45-degree)
• Color Temperature (Full on): 3100K (Warm White); 1900K (Amber)
• LUX: 726 @ 3M
• CRI (Full on): 92
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 1, 2 or 4
• 4-button Digital Display for easy navigation
• Electronic Dimming 0 – 100%
• 5 Dimming Curve modes
• Dim to warm effect with Amber LED
• Flicker Free (Refresh Rate: 3.6KHz)
• Variable Strobe: 1-20Hz
• Power Input: powerCON
• Power Pass through: powerCON
• Daisy chain quantity: 33 fixtures (@120V); 71 fixtures (@230V)
• Control: 3-pin DMX In/Out pigtails
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Power draw 120V 60Hz: 15W, 0.13 Amps
• Power draw 220V 50Hz: 15W, 0.07 Amps
• Power Consumption: 24W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5” x 6.75” x 3.5” / 88 x 170 x 87mm
• Weight: 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg.
• Metal Black Housing
• ETL Pending, UL, CE
• IP 20: Dry area, No liquids