ADJ's PAR ZP100 3K is their PAR Z100 3K Par Can in a new polished finish. A modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can, this fixture is powered by a potent 100W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED with a color temperature of 3000K. Its output is comparable to a 1000W halogen sealed beam Par.
The PAR ZP100 3K is equipped with 5 different beam angle options that may be changed by hand. powerCON In/Out allows for the fixture to be daisy chained, while 5-pin DMX control offers a variable strobe rate and 5 different dimming curve options.
ADJ PAR ZP100 3K Features:
- 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
- Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
- Strobe effect (25Hz max)
- Flicker Free Operation
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Silver polished aluminum exterior housing
For lighting and stage designers who want the look of the traditional stage par with the technological conveniences of modern day lighting, the PAR ZP100 3K fits that niche. The advantages of the PAR LED unit include low power draw so the fixture and performers won't get hot on stage, and DMX control of dimming and strobe. The fixture comes with a gel frame in which diffusion filters may be inserted to further change the beam angle.
PAR ZP100 3K (POLISHED)
- 100 Watt COB Warm White LED (3000K)
- Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
- LUX: 7135 (9°); 4440 (15°); 2236 (20°); 1266 (25°); 812 (30°)
- CRI: 90
- Beam angle: 9°, 15°, 20°, 25° or 30° (manual adjustment)
- PWM frequency: 1200Hz
- DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
- powerCON In/Out to power battery or daisy chain fixture
- Control protocol: DMX-512
- 2 DMX Channels
- Power Draw Total (All LED's @ Full On): 115W, 0.964A @ 120V/60Hz, 112W, 0.5A @ 220V/50Hz
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Daisy chain: 15 fixtures (120V); 25 fixtures (230V)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5" x 10.75" x 10.75" (491 x 272 x 273 mm)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)