DMX control software designed to help make programming lightshows easier. myDMX 3.0 is ADJ's latest control software / hardware.
myDMX 3.0 - January 13, 2020 Edition Now Available:
• Support no longer offered for Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite & Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan
• Easy View 2 crash fix with Mac Catalina
• Easy View 2 crash fix with Windows 10
• Easy View 2 frame rate drop bug
• Import show bug fix
• Shortcuts saving with show file bug fix (DMX/MIDI/Ports)
• Effects Generator bug fixes
• Stand Alone Bug fix for fading (no fixture patched to address 1)
• Various GUI bug fixes (icons/SUT)
• Other smaller bugs
Minimum System Requirements:
• Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher
• 1 GHz speed processor
• 2 GB Memory (RAM)
• 1280*768 pixel screen
• OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Best Performance System Requirements:
• Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher
• 2 GHz speed processor, dual core
• 4 GB Memory (RAM)
• Video card with 1GB video memory
• 1920*1080 pixel screen
• OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
myDMX 3 Optional Upgrades Available (Additional Charge):
3D: Design your 3D environment and add 3D objects from the built in 3D object library and create your own virtual venue to program your light show without having to set up your entire rig.
MIDI: Use your favorite USB to MIDI device to assign physical buttons and faders to the virtual buttons and faders in the program to get that perfect hardware lighting console feel to your show and playback capabilities.
Easy Remote: Using the "Show" function in the program you can quickly and easily build your own Virtual Lighting desk using any DMX channel or preset or Scene in the MyDMX 3 software to get your very own custom Console set up, and it is automatically linked to your smartphone or tablet running the Easy Remote app, there are even presets for popular iOS and Android devices ready to be used and edited!
Multiple Universes: If you own a 2nd or 3rd or more MyDMX 3 interfaces, or purchase a MyDMX Buddy with at least the Express mode license for 3.0 software, you can "stack" interfaces to get multiple universes of DMX output on the 3.0 software.
8-Port Contacts: Trigger scenes in both live and stand alone mode via the 8 dry contact ports. Bridge the ground pin with pins 1-8 of the HE10 connector to start scenes from a push button or relay. The 8 ports can be combined in binary for up to 255 triggers.
Stand Alone: Want to trigger a few of your scenes without lugging your computer around? Stand alone channels let's you do just that. With 60 Stand alone channels included with each MyDMX 3 interface you can store scenes that use up to 60 channels of DMX that you can use to playback lighting looks using the push buttons on the top of the MyDMX 3 interface. you can purchase up to 512 stand alone channels in packs of 50 additional Stand alone channels from the web store.
$409.95 Regular Price