The QSC MP-M music and paging mixers are fixed architecture mixer/processors offering unprecedented capabilities combined with ease of configuration and operation. The products are intended for retail and hospitality applications in which high-quality audio from various sources is routed to multiple zones. Live mixing functions are also supported for applications requiring reinforcement of entertainment, presentations or conferences.
- Easy configuration and design: MP Install app gives you an attractive graphic user environment with an intuitive workflow and controls that make it simple to manage all the inputs and outputs.
- Workflow Wizard: Helps the installer keep track of tasks and easily navigate the mixer.
- QSC loudspeaker voicings: Apply Intrinsic Correction™ (factory FIR/IIR presets) to QSC loudspeakers to maximize the performance and value of the system.
- Customized control level: Fine tune controls to allow as much or as little as the installation requires on the available MP-M Series control peripherals.
- Wired/wireless control options: Use optional MP-MFC wall-mounted controllers with graphic display to control zone source selection, zone output levels, input level selection and scene recall. MP Manage app expands these control options with wireless, more granular controls. In both cases, facility staff may be restricted to only those controls that they are authorized to use.
- Complimentary aesthetics: MP-M Series mixers match the appearance aesthetic of the QSC MP-A Series music and paging amplifiers for an installation that looks as good as it sounds.
- Total: 8
- Mic/Line: (4) Euroblock (Phoenix)
- RCA: (4) Mono-summed pairs
- Total: 6
- Line: (4) Balanced Euroblock
- Music-on-Hold: (1) Transformer-balanced Euroblock
- Cue (Headphones): (1) Stereo 3.5mm jack
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- THD: <0.005%, +4dBu & -2dBr, 20Hz-20kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-0.5dB, mic/line or RCA input to any output
- Dynamic Range: >106dB unweighted
- Crosstalk: >90dB typical, >80dB typical
- Gain (Mic Inputs): 51dB
- Maximum Input Level: +24dBu (Mic/Line), +10dBV (RCA)
- Maximum Output Level: +21dBu (Line-level), +10dBV (Music on Hold)
- Phantom Power: +12V on all mic inputs
- Latency: 2.3 msec
- EQ: 4-Band parametric with high/low shelving option, variable 24dB/oct HPF & LPF
- Dynamics: Compressor or Auto Gain Control (AGC), Gate
- EQ: 28-Band Graphic (1/3 octave)
- Anti-Feedback Filters: 12-Band variable notch filters
- Dynamics: Compression/limiter, ducker, loudness
- Delay: 100 msec
- Loudspeaker Tunings:
- Factory: Intrinsic Correction voicing for QSC loudspeakers
- User: 6-Band parametric EQ, HPF, LPF, (Linkwitz-Riley or Butterworth; 12, 18, or 24dB/oct)
- Ethernet: (1) RJ-45 for connection to router (not included)
- MP-MFC Ports: (2) RJ-45
- USB: (2) Type-A, 2.0 (USB WiFi, firmware and configuration uploads)
- GPI: (2) Euroblock
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, universal power supply, IEC connection
- Indicators: Blue Power LED, blue Status LED
- Dimensions: Width - 19.0", Height - 1.75", Depth - 16.50" (incl. power cord)
- Net Weight: 7.0 lbs.