The MOD QW100 is a modular Par Can that comes equipped with seven 15-Watt RGBW (4-IN-1) LED diodes (for a total output of 105W), a scissor yoke and three interchange frost filters that are easily replaceable by thumb screws. The 17-degree standard beam may be changed on the fly to 20, 40 or 60-degrees. Users may change the black housing to a white housing buy purchasing it as an accessory.
Available now from ADJ USA
The ADJ Lighting Modular Series LED Pars allow lighting designers more flexibility when it comes to features, plus more power to create brilliant washes for stages, installations or mobile events. The Mod Pars are “modular” in two ways. First, the body moves so that you can create a snoot to eliminate side glare if desired. Second, designers can remove the black metal housing and replace it with a pearl white housing kit. In this way, LED Par owners can switch between black or white fixtures depending on the application without having to inventory two different fixtures.
The MOD QW100 comes equipped with seven 15-Watt RGBW (4-IN-1) LED diodes (for a total output of 105W), a scissor yoke and three interchange frost filters that are easily replaceable by thumb screws. The 17-degree standard beam may be changed on the fly to 20, 40 or 60-degrees.
• 7x 15-Watt RGBW (4-IN-1 – Red, Green, Blue & White) LEDs
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• Unique modular design: metal housing moves to offer a snoot to eliminate side glare
• Black, gloss metal house may be removed and replaced with pearl white housing kit (sold separately)
• Includes 3 frost filters to change beam angle: 20-degree, 40-degree or 60-degree
• Scissor yoke included
• Total Lumens: <2300
• LUX: 3887 @ 3M (9.8 ft.)
• Beam angle: 17-degrees
• Power Input & Output: powerCON
• DMX: 3-pin & 5-pin In/Out
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• UC IR wireless remote & Airstream IR compatible
• Control Channels: 4, 5, 6, 9 or 10
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• 6 operational modes
• 4-button control menu with display
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Variable strobe control
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Max Power Draw: 114W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 7” x 8” x 9.25” / 174 x 204 x 235mm
• Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.6 kg.
Accessories (sold separately):
• Pearl white housing kit – white housing, scissor yoke with white knobs & front face plate
• Black metal Barn Doors
• UC IR wireless remote
• ETL Approved