The QSC K8.2 is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeaker. It's equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Superbly flexible, the K8.2 provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, the K8.2 can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the QSC K8.2 also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
MPN K8.2-NA Manufacturer QSC Condition New Included from Manufacturer Power Cable Speaker Application Full-Range Active/Passive Active Enclosure Material Impact Resistant ABS Woofer/Low Frequency 8" Frequency Range 59 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response 55 Hz - 20 kHz Power Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF) Connectors 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo
1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
1 x locking IEC power connector
Protection Circuit Yes Pole Mount 1-3/8-Inch Flyable Optional Height 17.7" Width 11" Depth 10.6" Product Weight 27 lbs