The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12" two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".
JBL VRX932LAP Powered 12" 2-way line-array system w/1x2262H Differential DriveLF
Power Rating 1750 Watts Peak875 Watts Continuous Frequency Range (-10dB) 57 Hz - 20 kHz Dimensions (H x W x D) 349 mm x 597 mm x 444 mm(13.75 in x 23.5 in x 17.5 in) Frequency Response 75 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3db) Maximum SPL (1m) 136 dB SPL Coverage Pattern 100 x 15 nominal DPC-2 Output as (Continuous IED shaped pink noise into rated load impedance) LF: 750 Watts, HF: 125 Watts DPC-2 Output Section LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D Inputs XLR with loop through LF Driver 1 x JBL 2262FF 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet HF Driver 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in) User Controls Input Attenuator (0-16 dB) Signal Processings DSP based, resident in Input Module AC Power Operating Range 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz AC Input Connector Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA) AC Loop Through Connector Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB) AC Current Requirements 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V Enclosure 25/15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood Suspension / Mounting Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, 10mm forged eyebolts or internal dual angle 36mm pole mount cup for pole or tripod mounting Finish Black DuraFlex™ finish Grille Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam Net Weight (each) 24 kg (52 lb) Optional Accessories VRX-AF: Suspension array frame Outputs 1 x XLR System Type Constant Curvature 12" Two-Way Powered Line Array System Nominal Impedance NA - amplification is integrated