The VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight (46 lb / 21 kg) compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits “array shading” in passive mode.
JBL VRX932LA-1 12" two-way line-array system with 1 x 2262H Differential Drive
$4,140.00 Regular Price
Power Rating 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W Frequency Range 57 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB) Dimensions
(H x W x D)
343 mm x 597 mm x 376 mm
(13.5 in x 23.5 in x 14.8 in)
Frequency Response 75 Hz - 20 Hz (+/-3db) Coverage Pattern 100 x 15 nominal Crossover Modes Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable Crossover Frequency 132 dB SPL peak 1.2 kHz System Maximum SPL Passive: 130 dB SPL peak , Bi-amp LF: 130 dB SPL peak System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m Passive: 95 dB SPL
Bi-amp LF: 95 dB SPL
Bi-amp HF: 114 dB SPL
LF Driver 1 x JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive® woofer with
neodymium magnet, dual voice-coils, and dual magnetic gaps.
HF Driver 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil, neodymium
Nominal Impedance Passive: 8 ohm
Bi-amp LF: 8 ohm
Bi-amp HF: 8 ohm
Active Tunings Tunings available at www.jblpro.com Enclosure 18 mm, 11-ply birch plywood Suspension / Mounting Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit Finish Black DuraFlex™ finish Grille Power coated, black, 16-guage perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2) Net Weight 21 kg (46 lb) Optional Accessories VRX932LA-AF: Suspension array frame
SS2-BK: Tripod speaker stand
SS3-BK: Satellite speaker pole,
41 in (1041 mm)
SS4-BK: Adjustable satellite speaker pole to be used with the SRX718S only