The VRX915S is a compact high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet patented Differential Drive® 15" woofer in a front-loaded vented enclosure.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX915S line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 15 inch 2265G-1 Differential Drive® woofer for extended low-frequency output.
- Light and compact for versatility and easy handleability.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Live performance systems
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
- Sound system rental and tour
- Permanent installations
JBL VRX915S 15" Bass Reflex Subwoofer
$2,280.00 Regular Price
Power Rating 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W Frequency Range (-10dB) 35 Hz - 250 Hz Dimensions (H x W x D) 496 mm x 420 mm x 597 mm (19.5 in x 16.5 in x 23.5 in) Frequency Response (±3 dB) 40 Hz - 250 Hz System Maximum SPL 126 dB SPL System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m) 91 dB SPL LF Driver 1 x JBL 2265G-1, 250 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms Active Tunings Tunings available at www.jblpro.com Enclosure 15 mm - 18 mm, multi ply birch plywood Suspension / Mounting Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK. Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit. Finish Black DuraFlex™ finish Grille Power coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent black foam backing. Input Connectors Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2 Net Weight (each) 26.3 kg (58 lb) Inputs XLR with loop through Outputs 1 x XLR