The ASB7118 is a high power, lightweight front-loaded vented subwoofer enclosure housing JBL's exclusive 2269H Ultra Long Excursion 18" Differential Drive woofer. This woofer features neodymium magnet, dual voice coils and dual gaps, JBL's exclusive Vented Gap Cooling and ultra robust composite cone for high excursion and extra long life. Woofer is capable of a peak-to-peak maximum excursion of 89 mm (3.5").
- 2269H 18" Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducer
- 2000 watts continuous pink noise,
- 8000 watts peak power handling capacity
- Ultra Long Excursion
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other AE Series products
JBL ASB7118-WH Ultra High-Power 18" Subwoofer System White finish.Priced as each
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 22 Hz - 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+/- 3 dB): 34 Hz - 1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating: 2000 W (8000 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL (1m): 25Hz: 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 25Hz: 96 dB-SPL, 1W (2.83V) @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 2269H, 460 mm (18 in) dia., 100 mm (4 in) Dual Coil Dual Gap neodymium Differential Drive VGC driver
- Enclosure: Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in)
- exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side) M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish. White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation): 546 x 560 x 815 mm (21.5 x 22.0 x 32.1 in)
- Net Weight: 42.9 kg (94.5 lb)
- Optional Accessories: M10 x 35 mm forged shouldereyebolts with washers.