AL7115 is a high power, low frequency loudspeaker system comprised of one 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive low frequency driver in a front-loaded, vented configuration. The trapezoidal cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Pre-engineered array bracketry is available. AL7115 is part of JBL's AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of applications.
- 1 x 15" 2265H Differential Drive Low- Frequency Driver.
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion.
- Arrays with various AE Series mid-high frequency and compact 2-way models (see AE Series Array Guide).
JBL AL7115 High Power 1x15" Low Frequency Loudspeaker. 1x15" 2265H Drive woofer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 4.2 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 47 Hz - 3.0 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): 1000 W (4000 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): 600 W (2400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: 50 Hz -125 Hz: 127 dB-SPL cont avg (133 dB peak)
- 125 Hz - 800 Hz: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity
- (dB-SPL, 1W @ 1m): 50 Hz - 125 Hz: 97 dB
- 125 Hz - 800 Hz: 97 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive driver with 75 mm (3 in) dual voice coil
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 13 points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware