Three-Way ScreenArray® Cinema Loudspeakers
For critical sound reproduction in cinemas utilizing a solid screen. The 3733 uses the 4739 LF for increased low frequency output. The MK utilizes Dual Dissimilar Arraying technology to shape the coverage pattern for the optimal use. In addition the horn design improves the frequency response and lowers distortion at higher output. The 2415-XP high frequency drivers represent JBL’s latest HF compression driver, designed to achieve higher output with lower harmonic distortion.
- Three-way ScreenArray design for optimal performance for solid screen cinema.
- 3733 is available only in bi-amp configuration
- Design utilizes Dual Dissimilar Arraying technology to improve high frequency coverage and to shape the pattern for raked seating room design
- The 2415-XP is JBL's next generation high-frequency compression driver
- Advance waveguide design for improved frequency response and higher output with lower distortion
- Used in conjunction with CRF2 reflector horns, which are used to reflect high frequency content off a solid screen
- CRF2 includes the same HF driver as 3733 to maintain tonal quality
Frequency Response (-3 dB) 40Hz - 19kHz System Input Power Rating LF 800 watts, M/HF 300 watts Horizontal Coverage Angle (-6dB) 100 degrees Vertical Coverage Angle (-6dB) Asymetrical with Dual Dissimilar Arraying Net Weight 71.8 kg (158 lb) Shipping Weight 86.7 kg (191 lb) Dimension (H x W x D) 1000 mm x 1648 mm Dimension (H x W x D) 1000 mm x 1648 mm x 450 mm (39.37 in x 64.88 in x 17.75 in)