- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for GXD processing amplifiers:
- Visit the GXD Firmware Updater to download and update
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4-inch TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
$689.99 Regular Price
SPECIFICATIONS GXD 4 GXD 8 8Ω dynamic, both channels driven 600 watts per channel 1500 watts per channel 4Ω dynamic, both channels driven 800 watts per channel 2250 watts per channel 8Ω continuous, both channels driven 400 watts per channel 800 watts per channel 4Ω continuous, both channels driven 600 watts per channel 1200 watts per channel Distortion (typical)
1 kHz at full rated power
< 1% THD Signal to Noise
(A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz)
100 dB Input Sensitivity 1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms Maximum Voltage Gain 33.5 dB 36.5 dB Output Circuitry Class D Power Requirements 1/8 power at 4Ω - 100 V AC 3.4 A 6.2 A - 120 V AC 2.9 A 5.6 A - 230 V AC 1.6 A 3.2 A Frequency Response
(20 Hz–20 kHz)
+0.7 dB, -0.8 dB Dynamic Headroom (4Ω) 1.25 dB 2.73 dB Damping Factor (8Ω) 100 Input Impedance 20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced) Maximum Input Level +23.5 dBu Input Connectors
3-pin XLR/F / 1/4-inch TRS, balanced Output Connectors
NL4, binding posts
• Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-
• Channel B on 1+, 1-
Amplifier and Load Protection Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
Load protected against DC faults
Front Panel Controls and Indicators 2 × Rotary Encoders
3 × Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
2 × Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
2 × Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
2.12-inch × 1.0-inch, 256 × 128 pixel LCD
DSP Functions High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,
adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,
adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
Peak limiter with power, agressiveness, and impedance selection
Delay 50 msec max.
Product Dimensions (H×W×D) 89 × 483 × 259 mm
3.5 (2 RU) × 19 × 10.2 in
Carton Dimensions (H×W×D) 600 × 370 × 153 mm
23.6 × 14.6 × 6 in
Net Weight 5.1 kg / 11.3 lb 6 kg / 13.2 lb Shipping Weight 7 kg / 15.4 lb 7.9 kg / 17.4 lb Agency Approvals UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant Carton and Contents Power cable and quick start guide