Available now from ADJ USA
Part of the ADJ Entour Series of atmospherics, the Entour Snow is a high-output snow machine designed for professional installation and touring applications. The machine is capable of projecting imitation snow upwards to a distance of up to 10m and outwards across a distance of up to 12m, making this unit ideal for large venues and stage productions. The flexible machine offers variable output, with the fan running at 50% or 100%, as well as an inbuilt timer and both 3-pin and 5-pin XLR sockets for DMX control. A 1/4-inch jack socket is also provided for use with an optional remote control and a locking power input socket provides the unit’s mains supply.
ADJ recommends SNOW GAL, snow juice that been specially formulated for ADJ snow machines.
Learn more about the Entour Snow in this product spotlight article: CLICK HERE
1250W Professional DMX Snow Machine
• 3 DMX Channel Modes; 1/3/5
• LCD Function Display with built-in remote with Timer, Continuous Snow & Manual control
• No warm-up time necessary
• Fan speed adjustment 50% or 100%
• Output: Highest Height: 10m; Longest Distance: 12m
• External fluid tank: 5.6 Liter
• Fluid Consumption Rate: 500ml/min
• Power Consumption: 1250W
• 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
• Locking power Input
• Uses ADJ Snow Gal snow fluid
• Hanging Bracket
• Safety cable latch
• On/Off button
• 1/4-inch jack for optional ENTOUR VT-1 remote controller
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.5” x 14.75” x 17.25” / 550 x 376 x 439mm
• Weight: 30 lbs. / 13.5 kg.