The E10 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker featuring a 10-inch, die-cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that is equally at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) design with a wide 85° coverage and can handle 300 W continuous power. When used as a stage monitor, the E10 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series Loudspeakers
The E Series is a range of passive loudspeakers offering robust construction, trusted reliability and overall sonic performance beyond expectations. Intended for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and event production, E Series loudspeakers will deliver outstanding results. Building on the proven, QSC "Systems" methodology, the E Series loudspeakers' performance is further enhanced when paired with QSC GXD or PLD ampli ers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, and taking advantage of the on-board DSP and factory-tuned presets. These presets support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
E Series consists of six models constructed of rugged plywood and coated in black, textured paint. Heavy-duty grilles lined with foam provide protection for the woofers and an elegant appearance. E110, E12 and E15 models are equipped with an all metal, dual-angle, 35 mm socket that allows the speaker to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° to improve audience coverage and reduce rear wall re ections. Multiple mounting options using E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts are supported. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles. Additionally, E215 and E218sw models feature ergonomic, aluminum handles to ease portability.
As part of the E Series Entertainment System, the GXD amplifiers are ideal for entertainment and production applications. With integral signal processing and outstanding performance, the GXD amplifiers express all the hallmarks of the QSC brand - professional audio quality and long-term reliability. Add contemporary styling, multiple routing options, light weight, digital signal processing and advanced protection circuitry, and the GXD Series clearly represents real value - something everyone can use.
The GXD series is optimized for use with 8 and 4 ohm loudspeaker loads. GXD amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers and production professionals.
The Right Power
There's a GXD amplifier within 1dB of the ideal power for your speaker system.
Best practice is to use an amplifier capable of delivering approximately twice the loudspeaker's rated power capacity. Too little amplifier and the speakers won't deliver everything they're capable of and the risk of destructive amplifier clipping is increased. Too much power probably means unnecessary amplifier expense.
To determine the power points for the GXD series, QSC examined the loudspeakers most widely used for sound reinforcement by musicians, DJs and production professionals. Overall, these speakers are equipped with woofers that fall into a couple of categories of continuous power capacity - low-power drivers that can handle 150 - 250 watts, and mid to high-power drivers rated around 250-400 watts. Single woofer loudspeaker systems using these drivers will typically have an impedance of 8Ω. Dual woofer loudspeakers will, of course, have power ratings that are two times that of the single woofer model and an impedance that is half that of single-woofer models.
Digital Signal Processing
The GXD amplifiers are unlike other amps in this category that provide little more than a front panel screen to control the same functions that have been under rear-panel, DIP switch control for decades. The GXD amps bring full-function loudspeaker processing capability to a new price point with all the processing necessary to get the most from a loudspeaker system. The DSP section includes High and Low-Pass filters (24dB LR), 4-band parametric equalizer, signal alignment delay, and RMS/Peak speaker protection limiting. Twenty presets for selected typical systems are provided as generic "starting points" are included. To further prove the point, the GXD amplifiers come pre-loaded with QSC E Series loudspeaker tunings, enabling a simple connect and play system that maximizes the performance of the system.
The most common cause of loudspeaker failure is amplifier clipping. The digital limiter used in the GXD amplifiers is set to prevent the amplifier from being driven into clipping while delivering the maximum usable output. In addition to amplifier limiting it also provides smart speaker protection by simply setting the loudspeaker's continuous power and impedance (4Ω and 8Ω), and selecting whether Mild, Medium or Agressive protection is desired.
E110 Series System
- SPEAKERS X2
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 68Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power capacity: continuous/peak: 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical DMT
- Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126 dB
- LF: 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil;
- HF: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 4 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Shipping weight: 23kg / 50lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 330 x 560 x 330 mm
- 13 x 22 x 13 in
- GDX 4
- 8Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 600 watts per channel
- 4Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 800 watts per channel
- 8Ω continuous, both channels driven: 400 watts per channel
- 4Ω continuous, both channels driven: 600 watts per channel
- Distortion (typical) 1 kHz at full rated power: < 1% THD
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 33.5 dB
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω
- - 100 V AC: 3.4 A
- - 120 V AC: 2.9 A
- - 230 V AC: 1.6 A
- Frequency Response (20 Hz-20 kHz): +0.7 dB, -0.8 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4Ω): 1.25 dB
- Damping Factor (8Ω): 100
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +23.5 dBu
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced
- Output Connectors (each channel): NL4, binding posts
- NL4 pinout
- Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-
- Channel B on 1+, 1-
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection, Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators:
- 2 × Rotary Encoders
- 3 × Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
- 2 × Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
- 2 × Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
- Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
- 2.12" × 1.0", 256 × 128 pixel LCD
- DSP Functions:
- High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,
- adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
- Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,
- adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
- 4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
- Peak limiter with power, agressiveness, and impedance selection
- Delay 50 msec max.
- Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2 RU) × 19" × 10.2" (89 mm × 483 mm × 259 mm)
- Weight (Net): 11.3 lb (5.1 kg)
- Weight - Shipping: 15.4 lb (7.0 kg)
- Agency Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Carton and Contents: Power cable and quick start guide