The Attero Tech by QSC Synapse D32i is a high-performance, networked audio interface supporting Dante with AES67 interoperability. The D32i features 32 channels of balanced line level inputs, capable of accommodating line level consumer and/or professional analog audio devices. All inputs are available independently for routing from the Dante / AES67 network audio interfaces.
- 32 line level balanced inputs
- High performance analog-to-Dante conversion on terminal block connectors
- Software-selectable pad can be configured for professional (+4 dBu) or consumer (-10 dBV) input levels for each 16 channel input bank.
- Front panel offers network audio level control
- Available Q-SYS control plugin – no programming required
Synapse D32i Specifications:
Analog Line Inputs Maximum input level +24 dBu (pad active - Line mode) Input impedance 10k Ω Input type 3-pin depluggable terminal block Analog Outputs Maximum output level +24 dBu Output impedance 200 Ω Headphone Output Connector 1/4 in TRS jack Controls mute / volume encoder Load 32 Ω minimum Audio Networking Protocol support Dante™ with AES67 support Channel count 32 Dante TX, 2 Dante RX Modes Switched or Redundant mode Ports 2 - Gb copper on RJ-45, 2 - Gb SFP General Dimensions (HWD) 1.75 x 19 x 12.5 in
(44.5 x 482.6 x 5080 mm)
Weight 6 lb (2.72 kg)