The all-new AcousticDesign™ Series AD-S802T is a 8-driver column surface-mount loudspeaker. This premium full range system is capable of 70V/100V or 8 ohm bypass loads, making it ideal for a wide variety of foreground and background applications with acoustically-challenged environments. Equipped with a unique pan/tilt mounting system, the column surface-mount loudspeakers offer multiple positioning locations allowing the loudspeaker to remain close to the wall while delivering up to -20° downward tilt.
- Deliberately unobtrusive industrial design.
- Available in white (RAL 9010) or black (RAL 9011).
- Paintable enclosure and grill.
- Complete EASE, CLF, CAD & BIM information.
- Rugged aluminum construction.
- UV Inhibitors in all white models.
- IP-54 rating for dust and splash resistance.
- Powder-coated grills and weather-treated cones.
- Close to wall pan/tilt bracket included.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers.
- 8 ohm low impedance bypass.
- Screw-down Euro block connector with loop-through.
- Sealable input weather cup – keeps moisture away from wiring.
Effective frequency range 1
200 Hz – 17K Hz
Power Capacity 2
Coverage Angle Horizontal (-6dB)
150° (800 Hz - 5K Hz)
Coverage Angle Vertical (-6 dB)
15° (3.5 Hz - 17K Hz)
(Peak SPL @ 1M)
(x8) 2.5-inch weather resistant paper cone woofer
4-pin Euro terminal