- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online.
Specifications AC-S6T Effective frequency range1 60 Hz–20 kHz Rated noise power / voltage2 30 watts / 15.5 volts rms Broad-band sensitivity3 86 dB SPL Coverage angle (-6 dB) 130° conical (500 Hz–5 kHz) Directivity factor (Q) 6 Directivity Index 8 dB Maximum continuous SPL4 101 dB Maximum peak SPL4 107 dB Rated impedance 8 ohms Recommended amplifier power 60 watts into 8 ohms Transformer taps 70V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.9 watts
100V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts
8 ohm bypass
LF transducer 165 mm (6.5-inch) Polypropylene woofer with 25 mm (1-inch) voice coil HF transducer 25 mm (1-inch) Aluminium dome tweeter with 25 mm (1-inch) voice coil Input connector type Euroblock connector with parallel output Enclosure material UV treated, high impact ABS polymer Grille material Powder coated steel Yoke material Powder coated steel with brass inserts Enclosure Details
- Ingress protection
- Operating environment
- Operating Temperature Range
Designed for indoor use
-20 to 50° C (-4 to 122° F)
Product Dimensions (HWD) inches 11.9 x 8.5 x 7.8 Product Dimensions (HWD) mm 303 × 215 × 197 Net Weight 8.3 lb / 3.8 kg Shipping weight 8.4 kg (18.6 lb)
Shipping Dimensions (HWD) inches 14.1 × 10.5 × 18.5
Shipping Dimensions (HWD) mm 359 x 267 x 470
Included accessories Yoke mount system, euroblock connector