- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 52 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using the Q-SYS networking platform or CXD Series Amplifiers.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complimenting QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, & BIM information available online.
Specifications AC-C8T Effective frequency range 52 Hz – 20 kHz Rated noise power / voltage 80 watts / 25.3 volts (rms) Broad-band sensitivity 89 dB SPL Coverage angle (-6 dB) 100° (500 Hz to 5 kHz) Maximum continuous SPL 108 dB Maximum peak SPL 114 dB Rated impedance 8 ohms Transformer taps: 70 V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts and 8-ohm bypass 100V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5 watts and 8-ohm bypass HF Transducer 22 mm [.86-inch] silk dome tweeter, coaxially mounted LF Transducer 210 mm [8-inch] Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround Input connector type Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals Baffle material Painted ABS polymer Grille material Painted steel Back can material Plated steel Testing Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space Net weight 5.2 kg [11.5 lb] Product dimensions Ø316 x 288 mm [Ø12.4 x 11.3-inch] Cut-out Dimensions Ø285 mm [Ø11.2-inch] Ceiling Capture Thickness 6 - 38 mm [0.25 - 1.5-inch] Shipping weight 13.3 kg [29.3 lb] (pair packed) Shipping dimensions 743 x 381 x 381 mm [29.3 x 15 x 15-inch] Included accessories Rails & C-ring for ceiling tile installation Optional accessories AC-MR8 mud ring for sheet rock installation