- High quality 6.5-inch 2-way system provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Low-saturation 70V/100V transformers with 8-ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector for easy system wiring.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ are available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complementing QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CAD, and BIM information available online.
Specifications AC-C6T Effective frequency range 65 Hz to 20 kHz Rated noise power / voltage 30 watts / 15.5 volts (rms) Broad-band sensitivity 89 dB SPL Coverage angle (-6 dB) 110° (500 Hz to 5 kHz) Maximum continuous SPL 104 dB Maximum peak SPL 110 dB Rated impedance 8 ohms Transformer taps: 70 V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.9 watts and 8-ohm bypass 100V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8, watts and 8-ohm bypass HF Transducer .86-inch silk dome tweeter, coaxially mounted LF Transducer 6.5-inch Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround Input connector type Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals Baffle material Painted ABS polymer Grille material Powder coated steel Back can material Galvanized steel Testing Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space Net weight 7.6 lb / 3.5 kg Product dimensions 10.24-inch × 8.4-inch (260 × 213 mm) Cut-out Dimensions 9-inch (229 mm) Ceiling Capture Thickness 0.25-inch to 1.5-inch (6.35 to 38.1mm) Shipping weight 21 lb / 9.5 kg pair packed Shipping dimensions 24.5-inch × 12.5-inch × 12.8-inch (622 × 318 × 324 mm) Included accessories Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation Optional accessories AC-MR6 mud ring for sheet rock installation