- High quality 2.75-inch full-range transducer provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Low-saturation 70V/100V transformers with 8-ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector for easy system wiring.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ are available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complementing QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CAD, and BIM information available online.
Specifications AC-C2T Effective frequency range 70 Hz to 20 kHz Rated noise power / voltage 16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms) Broad-band sensitivity 84 dB Coverage angle (-6 dB) 170° (500 Hz to 5 kHz) Maximum continuous SPL 96 dB Maximum peak SPL 102 dB Rated impedance 8 ohms Transformer taps: 70 V 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts and 8-ohm bypass 100V 16, 8, 4, 2, watts and 8-ohm bypass Transducer 2.75-inch treated paper cone with rubber surround Input connector type Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals Baffle material Painted ABS polymer Grille material Powder coated steel Back can material Powder coated steel Testing Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space Net weight 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg Product dimensions 8.4-inch × 7.9-inch (214 × 201 mm) Cut-out Dimensions 7.31-inch (185.67mm) Ceiling Capture Thickness 0.25-inch to 1.5-inch (6.35 to 38.1mm) Shipping weight 15.1 lb / 6.86 kg Shipping dimensions 10.75-inch × 24-inch × 10.5-inch (273.1 × 609.6 × 266.7 mm) Included accessories Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation Optional accessories AC-MR4 mud ring for sheet rock installation